1. Online Catalogue Descriptions I endeavour to ensure that the items and descriptions provided in my online catalogue are accurate. Please see my Returns clause below.
2. Availability All orders are subject to availability. If the item you have ordered is not available I will send you an email to discuss your options
3. Orders All orders are subject to our acceptance (see Refusal of Transaction clause below) and will be processed in accordance with the conditions of delivery and delivery charges set out on the website.
4. Deliveries Deliveries are normally dispatched within five working days; however please allow 28 days for delivery.
5. Prices and Payment All prices are inclusive of VAT and are those prevailing at date of despatch. Delivery charges must be paid in addition to the sum of the items ordered as shown on the online order form. Payment can be made by any of the methods set out on the payment order form on this website.
6. Returns I trust you will be satisfied with the items which you purchase from our online shop. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied you may request to return your goods by emailing us within fourteen working days starting from the day after you have received the goods. Unfortunately Original artwork can not be returned but I will consider all genuine requests for refunds of all other items.
7. Queries Please complete my contact form
8. The Contract of Sale The purchase is not made until you have completed the online payment order form and you have accepted these terms and conditions; you can download and print these terms of trade. Receipt of your order will be acknowledged in writing, usually by email.
9. Distance Selling Right of Cancellation You have a right to cancel your order, within fourteen days of receipt. This right will be confirmed to you in the written acknowledgement of your order. Please note that the purchase price will only be repaid if you return the product in merchantable condition and the cost of returning it is not recoverable unless it was faulty on receipt.
10. Refusal of Transaction I reserve the right at any time to withdraw any item from the online shop and to refuse to process a transaction for any reason, at any time and at our sole discretion. I will not be liable to you or any third party for any refusal to enter into a transaction for any reason. In order to be eligible to purchase items on this website and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English law you must: provide your real name, phone number, payment details and other requested information; be over 18 years of age; stipulate a delivery address; possess a valid credit or debit card issued in the cardholder’s name.
11. Governing law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Use of this site Your use of this website constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any other party. Such restriction includes, but is not limited to, hacking into this website for the purpose of adding to or altering the content of the website; transmitting any racist, sexist, ageist, obscene, offensive or illegal content; and interfering with the general working of the site.
www.SophiaTowART.co.uk reserves the right to bar users from this site, to report any misuse of this site to the relevant authorities, and where appropriate to take legal action.
www.SophiaTowART.co.uk reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified by the posted changes.